Saturday, October 1, 2011

Korilakkuma hoodie

Wasssup! It's October 1st which means 29 more days till Halloween.Oh so excited to dress up and such. 
So I am madly obsess and in love with san-x characters and of course one of my favorites and am pretty sure most of yours too is Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma! So why am I talking about halloween and Rilakkuma and such? well because dododoododododododooddodood I made a KORILAKKUMA hoodie for halloween last year and i'd like to share it with you guys! so proud of myself for making this consider that am very noobish at sewing d(>w<)b. Its actually pretty easy once your read the instruction on how to make a hoodie online.
How too:
For those of you who are interested in making a hoodie CLICK HERE <-- this is the website where I learn how to make the hoodie.
Once you sew together and got yourself a hoodie just cut out four big circles from the extra fabric, sew two piece together not completely so you can stuff the cotton to make the ear  puffy. Then cut out the eyes and nose out of felt fabric and you pin it to the hoodie to see if everything is in place. Once its all in place just sew it together. 


Also during my summer break I made a pair of Korilakkuma pj shorts to match with my hoodie and I gotta say it was one of my easiest projects. I learn how to make the short from a youtube video which I will post at the end of this blog. And I just add the eyes and nose(felt fabric) on the bottom side of the pants. 
Picture time (^o^)
Fabric I use is almost like the fabrics to make teddy bears so its pretty warm.
I spy two korilakkuma faces
It's like a PJ set :)

Video I use on how to make the shorts.
HAPPY SEWING GUYS! goodluck is you're planning to make a hoodie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment