Thursday, October 6, 2011

JayBird wireless headphone, review

JAYBIRDS sportband headphone

YEEEEEE. JAYBIRDS WIRELESS HEADPHONES,am actually happy with this purchase, Ive been looking for a pair of headphones since forever. I hate using ear buds one, stick them in your ear its just annoying and I think it actually makes me go deaferrrr. At first I was planning to get Dr. Dre monster beats but its to overrated/hype w/e its called. Over price, heard bad stuff about them and not to mention its pretty huge. The thing I like about dre is that you can answer calls and noise cancellation however it does take up batteries…. Well after some searching I ran in many other headphones and bump in to Jaybirds. Jaybirds are wireless headphones connected by bluetooth. I was kinda skeptical about purchasing at first cause of some bad reviews and will it work on my computer and stuff… butttt I actually glad I got it now. what I like most about it, is that its WIRELESS! and I can answer/make calls! no more annoying wires in my way and can go certain distance without dragging my computer with me…laying in bed…kakkakakak Plus these heads phone are “sports” so they are meant for excusing too. Only thing I don’t like is that you have to charge it, but it last for 8hr, its not like im gonna listen to music for 8hrs-_-. overall happy with purchase. :)


They come in variety of colors such as pink,black,blue, red and so on. I got the candy apple red :D
Check them out HERE

P.s this came straight from my tumblr lol I was to lazy to type a whole new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment