Friday, October 21, 2011

E.O.S candy violet

I got these lens from Pinkyparadise, didn't purchase them but got them for free due to their promotion couple months ago. It was buy 2 lens get one free, bought two grey geo ones and they gave me E.O.S candy violet one for free. I has shock that they gave me these because personally I do not like the outer black ring I was hoping for normal looking ones but ehh its free, I guess.
So I tried these lens on and wowiza! they look really huge on me, considering I have super chinky eyes. They make my eyes look big, truly am shock. Great enlargement effect 5 stars! They due intend to make me look a bit freaky, alien like however am actually kinda glad that i got the chance to try them. To my surprise they are also very comfortable considering the large size.And the color seems more black side, can't really see the purple effect. overall am pretty glad i get the chance to try these type of enlarging lens. Recommend to those who want huge eyes!
Info from pinky paradise below.
ITEM DETAILS
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



Indoor light ( facing towards the window)
Outdoor light
Flash
Rateing out of 5:
Color effects:**
Comfort: ****
Enlarging:*****
In my previous post a took of picture of myself wearing The e.o.s lens and the gray lens to compare enlarging effect of the e.o.s and as you can see it has a pretty big effect. Purchase these lens at pinkyparadise.
Woot big eyesss. lolololl

No comments:

Post a Comment