Friday, March 15, 2013

PLEASE HELP DONATE! TEAM CHALLENGE




HI ALL

Please help me achieve my goal of raising $5500.00 towards Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis. Also by donating this will help me achieve my challenge, which is to run a half marathon. The challenge is to complete the Napa-to-Sonoma Half Marathon, but my main goal is for the Kona Half Marathon. Why? I choose this challenge because I want to experience something new while doing a good cause at the same time. At first I was simply planning to run 5ks around my region, a little challenge for myself. However, I wanted to strive to do more and was introduced into team challenge. Reading about team challenge changed my whole perspective on what I had originally wanted to do, why do something small when you can challenge yourself to something BIGGER? Not only do I get to meet my personal goal, but I’m raising money for those who have Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis! So I’m asking if you could please help those who are in need by donating! Even donations as small as a dollar can help us get somewhere, if more can be donated then that would be fantastic!
Thank You for your time! J
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFO AND TO DONATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment