Friday, March 22, 2013

DollyEye Puffy 3tones Grey

OK I got to admit, at first when I wore these lens it scared me! Looks like I have lizards eyes ( pupil area looks a bit small). However with makeup the lens looks pretty and not scaryyy. LOVE the 3 tone effect which adds a nice color and tone towards the eyes.
These lens dose not have much of an enlarging effect, which I like, seems bit more natural that way. Comfort wise, was ok. I'm a daily lens wearer since I depend on them to see, so i'll always carry my compact lens case to take these off after 4 hours. They get a bit annoying when worn for 4 or more hours. ( please be kind to your eyes! ).

OH and got these lens at iszocircle lens, will talk about this site in my next blog. 

Packaging


 SORRY FOR THE QUALITY! I USED MY IPHONE to take pictures

Outdoor sunlight

Outdoor shade

Indoors

Flash

RATING:
Comfort 3 out or 5
Color 4 out of 5
Enlarge: 2 out of 5

Info:
 Diameter : 14.5mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable
Water Content: 38%
Labelled by: DollyEye / Douceurs


No comments:

Post a Comment