Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DollyEye Crystal Grey

Found an circle lens site called iszo circle lens (will link on the bottom). They have brands that I never heard before but it was pretty cheap compare to my usual pinkyparadise. I know, I know , y'll must think that its not safe, but I've been ordering from them and I'm not blind yet nor feel major discomfort . Pretty much feels like any other circle lens. Best part about this site is that they SHIP FREE! no more spending extra 5 for shipping hooorayy!

OK ON THE THE LENS!

So got this crystal grey lens for about $15 at iszocirclelens. The lens itself looks a bit big, 14.5, but it adds a cute doll eye look. I love the way the lens looks on my eyes! its not too grey (some grey are so light that it looks blue) and the lens also gave a nice enlarging effect. Only sad thing is that it does gets a little uncomfortable if worn more then 4hrs . I always carry compact lens case to store them once I reach the hours. So I advise to only wear during special occasion.


P.S doing picture a little different then I usually do. and excuse the quality! Taken buy my IPHONE. >.<

The packaging is so cute! also choose unisex lens case instead of cute animals.


 Description


 Lighting!
Outside (not in direct contact with sun)

Outside (shade)

Direct contact with the sun.
Flash
Video will show you what it looks like indoors.






No comments:

Post a Comment