Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Japanese Friendship Garden

Today was my photo presentation to the class and boy was I nervous. The class project was to capture either people,place, or things, I chose place (landscape). Took pictures at the Japanese friendship garden and when you look at the picture there is a theme/story behind it. Basically I always want to visit Japan it is one of my biggest goal so while taking pictures I imagine myself actually living there. Walking out of the house seeing the gorges garden view,going down stairs, crossing the bride, turning back to look at the house is basically what this picture mean. Im guiding the audience around my dream home.As you can see in the pictures below they have dark exposure and lots of shadowing, I was actually did this on purpose because I love shadow depth types of pictures, am not really a bright contrast type of person. I did get some feedback that to dark can lose details and that is true so I will improve on that. Overall I think I did pretty well consider the fake that I am a very shy/quite person. :)
Japanese friendship garden





Note: I did not put my copyright on all the pictures because I feel like it will ruin the picture on what I capture.
Pictures are also up on my flicker so feels free to check out my noob fotos there! :) am improving :D

No comments:

Post a Comment