Monday, September 26, 2011

EOS Adult Gray

EOS adult gray lens seems more of a blue color when I wear them. My friends even thought I was wearing blue contacts.Reason I bought these contacts is that I was looking for a nice gray lens that I can wear to school without being unnatural (i consider lens with black outter ring unnatural looking) as well with little enlarge effects.Well these look blueish but it does look pretty natural from a far . Comfort wise after few hours I notice Im wearing contacts. Gets a bit not comfe. But overall i think these lens looks really nice for a bluish look.
Pictures!
natural indoor light
Flash
Really bright outdoor light (taken with high ISO)
outdoor light
Purchase these lens at PinkyParadise
Rating out of 5: Comfort: 31/2
                        Color:****
                         Effect:**(largeing effects)
Excuse my meanish face. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment