Monday, July 16, 2012

Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner

Ok so normal I do not blog about make up. Why? because I don't know how to put on make up at alll. I end up looking like a clown or have a black eye if I do. However this is about eyeliner, the only make up that I do  know how to put on next to chap-stick. harharhar

So I been threw tons of eyeliner from pencil to gel to liquid! I hate eyeliners that smudges and give you black eyes by the end of the night! MY FIRST FAVORITE eyeliner was KAT VON D tattoo liner in trooper. It goes on nicely and has a nice brush tip too control how thick you would want your line to be. Only complaint would be that the brush sometimes dries out and it takes for ever for the liquid to soak up the brush again. Also first stroke is a bit light so you have to keep going over to make the line dark. Now it WAS one of my favorites not in my #1 list but #2. Why? b/c its expansive and sometimes I get frustrated getting the liquid to soak up the brush.

MY favorite eye liner is Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eye Liner! Just bought this baby last week and I instantly fall in love with it. WHY? its small and compact so I can take it around with me, felt tip so the liquid is easily soaked to the brush, goes on nicely and dark! ALSO its matt looking not shiny as liquid liner suppose to be! My favorite part is that it lasted all day! First time I tried it was at 9am and lasted me all the way till 3am. Drunk and what not, looking silly and all but not looking like a clown cause it didn't smudge or come off at all! On down side is having a hard time controlling my line, sometimes itll go on too much or create bigger line then I want.Due to the fact that the tip isn't very pointy and its felt so *splattt*. THE PRICE IS AMAZING. only around 7 bucks at target or any drugs store! compare to kat von d tattoo liner which is 20bucks



drawing a flower w/ the liner
Still last pretty good after rubbing it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment