Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Purin or Japanese Pudding?

Ok so am not exactly sure if people call Japanese pudding purin... because I know for sure that purin is a sanrio character.
Anyway I went to Mitsuwa market after school today to grab some yummy Japanese snacks and the pudding caught my attention. I always wanted to try and see if it taste like flan or something else. Before I blah blah on about pudding,I must say the new remodel mitsuwan at San Jose looks nice! however its not done remodeling inside but  can't wait till they are done!
So I bought the pudding frozen, 3 for 2 something. Brought it home and let one sit outside to be thawed while the other sit in the fridge for other days. :3 Once pretty warm I set in onto a small plate and started playing with it (jiggly jiggly) hehehehh it was so cute! yes im calling food cute! haha Taste wise not like flan well kinda similar but add more jello texture..... pretty good  near future would buy again if craving.
pudding pudding pudding
omg  for the size it makes it look cute! hahah
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No comments:

Post a Comment